We provide different warranty conditions for different brands of bicycles and accessories. In fact our bikes last many years. However if anything happens to your bike within the warranty period, we will do our best to repair it. Please note that the warranty doesn’t cover cases of improper use and mechanical damages caused by accidents or negligence.
- City Bicycle should be ridden on bicycle track/ cycling lane. Bicycle cannot be used for extreme cycling or sport tricks.
- Tire pressure should be maintain optimally between 50 psi to 70 psi. A less than optimal tire pressure may result in a ride that is less stable and may even damage the wheels.
- It is the responsibility of the bicycle owner to clean the bicycle from time to time. Once the bicycle is cleaned, the chain and chain rings should be lubricated.
- It is advisable to have your bicycle professionally checked and tuned by a qualified bicycle person at least once a year (especially if you ride on regular basis)
- Most internal hub gearing systems produces some clicking sound when cycling. This is normal.
Warranty for the various brand:
- BOBBIN/ MUMAR/ SAVORELLO and all our Bikes sold in FootLoops - 5 years for frame and 1 year for basic servicing
- BOBIKE/ BQ - within 7 days, brand-new, unused, and unworn item in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.
- VINCITA - within 7 days, brand-new, unused, and unworn item in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.
- THOUSAND - within 7 days, unused, and unworn item in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.
- CROPS - within 7 days, unused, and unworn item in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.
- The warranty period starts from the day the product is purchased.
- The warranty applies only to the original owner and is not transferable.
- Claims under this warranty should be made through FootLoops or our appointed authorized dealer where the bicycle was purchased.
- If any component of the bicycle requires replacement during the warranty period, an identical component will be used OR if it is no longer available, a component of similar form and function to the original will be used instead. The decision to replace or repair a broken component will be made by the dealer who sold the bicycle. The dealer’s decision will be conclusive and binding.
- This warranty is void if: the product had not been used, maintained or repaired according the manufacturer’s instructions, the bicycle had been sold disassembled, or only partially assembled, the product was transferred to any third party.
- ALTERING OR IMPROPER USAGE OF THE BIKE OR ANY OF ITS COMPONENTS IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE VOIDS THE WARRANTY IN ITS ENTIRETY.
- Bicycles must not be used for anything other than the use for which it is intended, and the purchaser must carry out the necessary maintenance. Bobbin, Mumar and Savorello bicycles may not be used in any competitions, stunt riding, ramp jumping, bicycle racing, motocross, dirt biking, dirt jumping, freestyle ramp jumping, acrobatics or other similar activities. Any of these mentioned activities or similar activities VOID the warranty in its entirety.
- All delivered bikes with minor or major problems should be notified within 7 days by email and we will fix the issue free of charge
- Worn parts, adjustments, cleaning, service, maintenance or tune-ups,
- Damage or injury caused by neglect, lack of maintenance, improper maintenance, improper installation and/or assembly, accident, crashes, collisions, or abnormal operations;
- Damage or injury caused by abuse, misuse, improper use, negligence, modification, alteration, removal or parts, tampering or disassembly;
- Damage or injury caused by the use or installation of an accessory or part not manufactured or sold;
- Cosmetic conditions or surface corrosion from chips or scratches in the paint;
- Damage caused by normal wear and tear;
- Deterioration such as discolouration, fading or deformation
- Labor, shipping and transportation charges